Thursday 6 August 2020

Home › › I killed my future because of Love (fiction)

Subscribe Our Channel


I got admission into the university last year and i was really happy, i came from a poor background so my parents had a difficult time in paying my fees but they were determined to get me educated.
It was barely 1 year since i got admission that i met a guy in my department, i was deeply in love with him even though i was suppose to face my education. He was on his final year while i was just in 200level.
My friends warned me to stay clear of him because he has a bad record in school but my eye was blind for love. I started missing classes and start attending night party. This affected my i was unable to perform well in my exams and had lot of carry-over.
It was on the second semester of my 200level something tragic happend. My boyfriend was caught with had drugs and after searching i found out i was also even in the deal unknowingly. I was expelled from school while my boyfriend was jailed.
Few days after the incident, i discovered i was also pregnant for him. I have ruined my dream of becoming a lawyer, i have killed my future because of love. What will i tell my parents who sold their only farm land to send me to school.

pls i need your advice on what to do.

No comments:
Write blogger